| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracaju in October is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 72mm (2.8in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracaju October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Aracaju, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracaju:
- Monteiro, Brazil - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) N
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 278 kms (172.8 miles) N
- Floresta, Brazil - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) NNW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) WNW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 346 kms (215 miles) W
- Cipo, Brazil - 161.2 kms (100.1 miles) W
- Serrinha, Brazil - 223.7 kms (139 miles) WSW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 223.1 kms (138.7 miles) SW
- Salvador, Brazil - 282.8 kms (175.7 miles) SW