| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracaju in February is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 77.7mm (3.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracaju February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Aracaju, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracaju:
- Monteiro, Brazil - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) N
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 278 kms (172.8 miles) N
- Floresta, Brazil - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) NNW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) WNW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 346 kms (215 miles) W
- Cipo, Brazil - 161.2 kms (100.1 miles) W
- Serrinha, Brazil - 223.7 kms (139 miles) WSW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 223.1 kms (138.7 miles) SW
- Salvador, Brazil - 282.8 kms (175.7 miles) SW