| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracaju in April is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A sizable 242.2mm (9.5in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracaju April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Aracaju, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracaju:
- Monteiro, Brazil - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) N
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 278 kms (172.8 miles) N
- Floresta, Brazil - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) NNW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) NW
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) WNW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 346 kms (215 miles) W
- Cipo, Brazil - 161.2 kms (100.1 miles) W
- Serrinha, Brazil - 223.7 kms (139 miles) WSW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 223.1 kms (138.7 miles) SW
- Salvador, Brazil - 282.8 kms (175.7 miles) SW